With vSphere 7, the essential building block of modern cloud infrastructure, administrators and developers alike have access to a unified cloud platform that enables breakthrough productivity with enterprise resilience and quality of service. vSphere 7 also offers cost-efficient pools of hardware resources for AI/ML workloads. vSphere 7 with Kubernetes (formerly Project Pacific) brings developers and vSphere administrators together to build, run, and manage modern applications on a unified, enterprise-class platform.
Reasons to Upgrade to vSphere 7
- Build your hybrid cloud infrastructure faster – vSphere 7 is the building block of modern cloud infrastructure.
- Simplify software patching and hardware upgrades – vSphere Lifecycle Manager enables you to discover, manage and upgrade VMware software and firmware from vSphere or REST API.
- Secure audits and account management – Identity Federation delivers seamless enterprise and multi-factor authentication.
- Tighten physical infrastructure security – vSphere Trust Authority provides the building blocks for attestable hardware-based trust and security.
- Take on AI/ML workload demands in real-time – vSphere 7 lets you create a shared pool of GPUs for higher device utilization and cost savings.
- Reduce complexity and increase scale – New vSphere tools and REST APIs increase consolidation, flexibility, and automation, making it easy to access and maintain configurations.
- Maximize performance and efficiency – Improved vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) logic achieves better consolidation, workload placement, and balancing.
- Take advantage of proactive support technology and services – Skyline Health for vSphere provides comprehensive analytics and support to resolve potential issues before they affect operations.
- Run any app on any cloud – vSphere 7 tracks workload migration and federates corporate identities in a single view, from the data center to the cloud to the edge.
- Build a solid HCI foundation for modern applications – vSAN 7 delivers Cloud Native Storage (CNS) support for vSphere 7 with Kubernetes to future proof your infrastructure and reduce costs.
Compare Features and Capabilities of vSphere 6.5, 6.7, and 7
Citrus Consulting Services
Citrus consulting services has an enterprise-level partnership with VMware in the EMEA region, perfectly positioning us to help your business navigate the waters of operating a VM infrastructure. Our highly trained IT consultants with up to date certifications will ensure that an upgrade to vSphere 7 is not only seamless but will allow your company to take full advantage of the features of this major upgrade from VMware and boost you to reach your organization’s goals.