With the advent of the digital enterprise, organizations must rapidly respond to the demands of the business, while ensuring always-on capabilities for critical applications. Many large enterprises rely on SAP to manage core business functions, but these applications are often running on costly dedicated resources with lengthy lead time required for changes.
Leverage Citrus Best Practices on SAP on AWS, with customized Quick Starts Templates, and minimize your time to value drastically.
SAP on AWS
As enterprises evolve, businesses must adapt their SAP environments to newer SAP solutions, such as S/4 HANA, and deploy them in the cloud to gain efficiency and flexibility, and avoid downtime.
Hosting SAP solutions on AWS can present challenges—from building a business case and defining the roadmap to choosing the best solution and migrating instances to integrate with your existing IT landscape.
It is a business imperative that companies migrate their SAP solutions to the cloud. So, how can your enterprise unlock innovation and agility, embrace intelligent operations, and lower your total cost of ownership — all while being sure you’re getting business value from your move?
SAP is changing, transforming its technology so businesses can run in real time and thrive at a time of epic disruption. To accelerate these innovations, many SAP clients have already migrated to AWS – which is specifically engineered to support SAP workloads, as well as being one of the world’s most broadly adopted cloud platforms.
- Native Synergy of SAP with AWS – AWS services span traditional offerings and emerging technologies. Access to these services reduces the risk, cost, and complexity of integrating new technologies with your SAP workloads.
- Optimized Cost – Running your SAP workloads on AWS enables you to reduce the total cost of ownership. Access to low-cost IT infrastructure, with rapid, on-demand provisioning of infrastructure, helps to minimize the overhead associated with hardware maintenance.
- Secure and compliant – Running your SAP applications on AWS enables you to meet strict regulatory requirements and strengthen your security posture.
- Certified and supported for SAP – Since 2011, SAP and AWS have collaborated and SAP has certified AWS for production deployments of SAP applications, platforms, and databases.
- High performance – Amazon EC2 X1 and X1e instances can support memory-intensive applications, such as SAP HANA, with automated resource provisioning, single-pane-of-glass visibility, and optimal application availability.
Citrus Consulting Differentiators
Citrus Consulting has delivered SAP solutions that support cloud adoption at speed and scale. With Citrus’s team of SAP on AWS practitioners, you can be sure that your organization is getting the most out of your migration. That includes meeting targets for sustainability, and gaining agility at startup speed with DevOps capabilities that can rapidly turn innovation into real business value.
As Advanced Consulting Partners, and recently awarded CONSULTING PARTNER OF THE YEAR , Citrus Consulting Offers you –
- Innovation driven by global and industry best practices
- Always On Capabilities with our 24×7 Managed Services
- Enterprise grade Delivery with our experience over multiple engagements migrating customers
- Pay as you Go pricing ensuring high flexibility and cost control.
- Accelerated Project Delivery with our customer QuickStart Templates and Custom built SAP on AWS offerings